After completion of the course, you can get a suitable position in any organization as an Accounts Assistant, Finance Analyst, Retail Store Manager and Data Analyst in any organization.
KLiC Advanced Excel
Excel skills are as important as the subject knowledge. Those who know Excel can find a better paying job. An Excel Expert collects, edits, analyses data, creates data bases and reports. The conclusions made by the data expert are helpful for organizations to forecast the business speculations.
Why take Admission?
- KLiC courses are recognised by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
The course focuses on practical knowledge and application. The aim is to make the learner efficient and to offer him or her rewarding career.
- The participants get the Overview of the course, use of tools and their application in real life
- He or She learns about available career opportunities, roles to be performed at the workplace
- Learner gets to know various parts, functions and inter relations of the tool
- At the Beginner Level, the learner knows the Simple Application Development Technology
- Encourage him or her to develop integral skills required to make them job-ready
Learner can choose any of the following option:
- Online Registration: Learner needs to visit www.mkcl.org/join and make an online payment for admission confirmation. Kindly refer online admission process guidelines for more details.
- Register at Center: Learner can contact preferable MKCL’s Authorised learning center and coordinate with them for registration process
The syllabus covers the following skills:
- Apply custom formats and layouts
- Create advanced formulas
- Use of Scenario
- Pivot tables and charts
- Manage and share workbooks
- Apply Custom Data Formats
- Use Advanced Fill Options
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting and Filtering
- Apply Custom Styles and Templates
- Use Form Controls
- Prepare Workbooks for Internationalization
- Use Outlines
- Use Custom Views
- Apply functions in formulas
- Mathematical Functions
- Financial functions
- Useful Data Functions
- Some Other Useful Functions
- Look up data by using functions
- Apply advanced date and time functions
- Functions for Manipulating Text
- Use What-If Analysis Tools
- Create Scenarios
- Merge Scenarios
- Create Scenario Summaries
- Use Data Tables
- Create Advanced Charts
- Basic Excel Charts
- Use Area, Scatter & Stock Charts
- Use Surface, Radar & Combination Charts
- Create Custom Chart Templates
- Work with Sparkline’s
- Use Pivot Charts
- Manage Workbook Versions
- Copy Styles within Workbooks
- Copy Macros within Workbooks
- Use Track Changes and Comments
- Merge Workbooks
- Protect Workbooks for Sharing
- Connect To External Data
The participant will learn to draw Event expenses, Exam record, to do list, Database, Monthly Budget, Agenda, Receipt and Inventory
The KLiC Advanced Excel is highly recommended to MBA students as it covers 94% syllabus of MBA subject ‘MS Excel and Advanced Excel Lab’.
Event Expense sheet
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below table:
|Section No.||Section Name||Total Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|3||Final Online Examination||50||20|
|4||SUPWs (Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)||5 Assignments||2 Assignments to be Completed & Uploaded|
YCMOU Mark Sheet
Printed Mark Sheet will be issued by YCMOU on successful completion of Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3 and will be delivered to the learner by MKCL.
YCMOU Mark Sheet will be available only for Maharashtra jurisdiction learners
MKCL's KLiC Certificate
The certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e. Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)
- Learner has to complete and upload minimum 2 out of 5 Assignments