- Helps the learner imbibe communication skills necessary for job success with an exposure to verbal, non-verbal and written communication in various contextual situations in day-to-day life as well as the skills needed for personal effectiveness for successful job-readiness; with continuous practice and drills through eLearning to ensure accuracy.
- Offers an exposure to soft skills and personal effectiveness skills in job / workplace situations involving thought-provoking exercises with a continuous practice through eLearning so as to make him/her job-ready and attain job success eventually.
KLiC Personality Development
This course has been designed especially for young individuals who want to acquire Soft Skills including Communication Skills; leading to or resulting into personal effectiveness at the globally accepted beginner/basic level. Ensuring job readiness or workplace readiness for an effective and successful professional, social and personal life!
- Our lives are driven by Technology. Be it any field, technology is inevitable. As the technology advances, it creates demand in every field. We need special skill set for professional as well as personal life.
- Soft Skills are needed to survive in the changing times. If practiced, could make you an efficient individual.
- The course promotes vital skills like personal competence, interpersonal relations, understanding, communication skills and self-help tools. Also has Professional skills like presentation skills, time management, decision making, workplace ethics, conflict management, stress management and customer relationship management.
Why take Admission?
- Having Technical Knowledge contributes 15% to get job, well-developed soft skills and people skills have major share. Therefore, the Syllabus has framed to ensure development of learner’s soft skills with globally recognised standard.
- The course aims to assist the learner to be Job-ready.
- The goal is to make the learner professionally, socially and personally sound.
- The interactive sessions helps the learner to study real life situations and boosts the confidence to face everyday situations.
This course is recognized by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) and MKCL. YCMOU will provide the Mark Sheet and MKCL will provide the Expert Certificate subject to fulfillment of requisite criteria. Expert certificate is provided as the appreciation of additional work for the said course in form of mini-projects.
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Last Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: Last date of respective month/batch
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
- Going through eLearning sessions.
- Solving activities, interactivities and exercises in eContent.
- Solving assignments and creating Processfolios.
- Discuss difficulties with learning facilitator and with peers.
- Psychology of success
- Self-Awareness and Self-Acceptance
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Collaboration and Cooperation
- Time Management
- Smart Goal Setting
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving (Conflict Management)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Positive Health
- Ethics & Values
- Being Sensitive towards others, Society & nature
- Effective Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Communication within a Group
- Social Skills (Diversity)
- Written Communication
- Email Communication
- Technology Mediated Communication
- Visual Communication
- Mass Communication
- Public Speaking
- Creative Thinking
- Being Flexible
- Scientific attitude
- Being Confident
- Being Effective
- Art Appreciation
- Rational Thinking
- Being innovative in 21st Century
- Interview Preparation & Appearing for an Interview
- Resume Writing
- Service Orientation
- Negotiation Skill
- Quality Orientation
Soft Skills, Communication Skills & Skills necessary for Personal Effectiveness
There has been a lot of research done at international level in internalization of soft skills including communication skills. Lot of emphasis has been given on self-actualization and self-development skills. Being sensitive to oneself, others, society and the nature is found to be the core competency in attaining soft skills.
In view of this, following strategies are adopted in designing syllabus of soft skills including communication skills:
- Exposure to various situations from personal, professional and social life of an individual demonstrating use of soft skills as against lack of them.
- Detailed analysis of situations so as to help the learner relate to his/her own personal /professional /social life
- Emphasis on being sensitive towards self, others, society and nature
- Emphasis on personal effectiveness to successfully meet varied workplace situations for fresher’s
- Focus on activities to help learners internalize and practice communication skills, soft skills and skills for job-readiness
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below:
|Section No.||Section Name||Total Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
YCMOU Mark Sheet
Printed Mark Sheet will be issued by YCMOU on successful completion of Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3 and will be delivered to the learner by MKCL.
MKCL's KLiC Certificate
The certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e. Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)