After completion of the course, you can get a suitable position in any organization as an Accounts Assistant or ERP Assistant in Finance or Accounts Section.
KLiC Tally Prime with GST
Enroll in KLiC Tally Prime with GST and learn everything about Accounting!
You will learn to make accurate and quick reports in no time! Become proficient in GST, voucher, currency, inventories and excise reports. The course also offers business management and data management skills.
What you'll learn ?
- KLiC courses are recognised by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
The course focuses on practical knowledge and application. The aim is to make the learner efficient and to offer him or her rewarding career.
- The participants get the Overview of the course, use of tools and their application in real life
- He or She learns about available career opportunities, roles to be performed at the workplace
- Learner gets to know various parts, functions and inter relations of the tool
- At the Beginner Level, the learner knows the Simple Application Development Technology
- Encourage him or her to develop integral skills required to make them job-ready
Learner can choose any of the following option:
- Online Registration: Learner needs to visit www.mkcl.org/join and make an online payment for admission confirmation. Kindly refer online admission process guidelines for more details.
- Register at Center: Learner can contact preferable MKCL’s Authorised learning center and coordinate with them for registration process
- Introduction of Tally Prime
- Tally.ERP9 Vs Tally Prime
- Creating Company Profile
- Maintain various Company profile in Tally Prime
- GST Setup and Configuration
- Statutory, TSS and Add-On Features
- Accounting Feature
- Inventory Feature
- Taxation Feature
- Other Important Feature
- Tally with GST
- Interstate Transaction
- Intrastate GST Transaction
- Intrastate Purchase Transaction
- Intrastate Sales Transaction
- Payment & Receipt Transaction
- Key Menu Options
- Gateway of Tally
- Go to Report
- Party Master
- Master Creation
- Inventory Master
- GST Ledger
- Operational Master
- Receipt Entry
- Concept of E-Invoice
- Interstate GST Transaction with E-Way Invoice
- GSTR1 View
- GSTR2 & GSTR2A & GSTR2B
- GSTR3B View
- Other GST Reports in Tally Prime
- Concept of GSTR9 & GSR9C
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below table:
|Section No.||Section Name||Total Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|3||Final Online Examination||50||20|
|4||SUPWs (Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)||5 Assignments||2 Assignments to be Completed & Uploaded|
YCMOU Mark Sheet
Printed Mark Sheet will be issued by YCMOU on successful completion of Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3 and will be delivered to the learner by MKCL.
YCMOU Mark Sheet will be available only for Maharashtra jurisdiction learners
MKCL's KLiC Certificate
The certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e. Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)
- Learner has to complete and upload minimum 2 out of 5 Assignments