This course offers in-depth knowledge of Tally ERP9. You will get holistic learning experience. Covers various types of account transactions in diverse business and industries. With Tally ERP, you can maintain records of multiple companies. With the dynamic software, you can perform all accounting jobs including taxation, payroll accounting etc. You can go paperless with Tally ERP 9.
KLiC Advanced Tally Pro with GST
Wish to master Tally ERP9? This course is for you!
KLiC Advanced Tally Pro with GST offers detailed knowledge of Tally ERP9.
The course covers the following aspects:
- Accounting voucher entries including voucher configuration and setup
- Inventory setup and advanced inventory configuration
- Concepts and applications of VAT, Service Tax, TDS, TCS and Excise
- Advanced accounting transaction recording, inclusive of Industrial Accounting, Indirect Taxation and various statutory forms for tax filing requirements
- Payroll management and transactions
- Report generation and Financial Analysis
- Application of all the above aspects in Tally
Join Today for get future benefits!
What you'll learn ?
- KLiC courses are recognised by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
The course focuses on practical knowledge and application. The aim is to make the learner efficient and to offer him or her rewarding career.
- The participants get the Overview of the course, use of tools and their application in real life
- He or She learns about available career opportunities, roles to be performed at the workplace
- Learner gets to know various parts, functions and inter relations of the tool
- At the Beginner Level, the learner knows the Simple Application Development Technology
- Encourage him or her to develop integral skills required to make them job-ready
Skills: Creating Group, Entry of Registration Fees, Activation of Service Tax, Provision and Depreciation Entries, Pass the Transaction, Create Units of Measure, Activation of Interest Calculation, Activation of CST, Multiple level pricing, Interest Calculation, Simple Interest, Set up and Configuration
Outputs: Balance Sheet, Credit sales Entry, Create Sales Excise Voucher, Ledger Creation, Create Stock Go-down, Checking Order, Create Stock Item, Voucher Creation, Cost Centre Creation
- Cost centers and cost categories
- Creating different ledgers
- Creating different cost categories and Centres
- Making different types of voucher entries
- Viewing different cost center reports
- Activating Interest Calculation
- Interest on Outstanding Balances
- Ledger Interest
- Interest on Invoices, Interest Parameters
- Debit Note Interest
- Calculating Interest in Advanced Mode
- Budgets Introduction, Activation and Types
- Closing Balance Budget
- Ledger Budget Report
- Cost Centre Budget & Report
- Basic Knowledge of Standard Costing
- Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow and Funds Flow
- Features of Job Costing
- Recording job costing related transaction
- Voucher Type setup for job work out/in
- Job order processing
- Payroll & Statutory Details
- Income Tax
- Returns summary
- Computation details
- Summary of exceptions
- Table wise GSTR 1, 2, 3B
- Status reconciliation
- HSN summary
- Exporting GSTR 1, 2, 3B
- Enabling Security Control
- Defining Security Level
- Create Users
- Reports, Types and Trial Balances
- Control centre
- Support centre
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below table:
|Section No.||Section Name||Total Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|3||Final Online Examination||50||20|
|4||SUPWs (Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)||5 Assignments||2 Assignments to be Completed & Uploaded|
YCMOU Mark Sheet
Printed Mark Sheet will be issued by YCMOU on successful completion of Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3 and will be delivered to the learner by MKCL.
YCMOU Mark Sheet will be available only for Maharashtra jurisdiction learners
MKCL's KLiC Certificate
The certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e. Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)
- Learner has to complete and upload minimum 2 out of 5 Assignments