This course offers in-depth knowledge of Tally ERP9. You will get holistic learning experience. Covers various types of account transactions in diverse business and industries. With Tally ERP, you can maintain records of multiple companies. With the dynamic software, you can perform all accounting jobs including taxation, payroll accounting etc. You can go paperless with Tally ERP 9.
KLiC Advanced Tally Pro
Wish to master Tally ERP9? This course is for you!
KLiC Advanced Tally Pro offers detailed knowledge of Tally ERP9.
The course covers the following aspects:
- Accounting voucher entries including voucher configuration and setup
- Inventory setup and advanced inventory configuration
- Concepts and applications of VAT, Service Tax, TDS, TCS and Excise
- Advanced accounting transaction recording, inclusive of Industrial Accounting, Indirect Taxation and various statutory forms for tax filing requirements
- Payroll management and transactions
- Report generation and Financial Analysis
- Application of all the above aspects in Tally
Join Today for get future benefits!
What you'll learn ?
- KLiC courses are recognised by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
The academic approach of the courses focuses on the “work-centric” education i.e. begin with work (and not from a book!), derive knowledge from work and apply that knowledge to make the work more wholesome, useful and delightful. The ultimate objective is to empower the Learner to engage in socially useful and productive work. It aims at leading the learner to his/her rewarding career as an employee or entrepreneur as well as development of the community to which s/he belongs. Learning methodology:
- Step -1: Learners are given an overview of the course and its connection to life and work.
- Step -2: Learners are exposed to the specific tool(s) used in the course through the various real-life applications of the tool(s).
- Step -3: Learners are acquainted with the careers and the hierarchy of roles they can perform at workplaces after attaining increasing levels of mastery over the tool(s).
- Step -4: Learners are acquainted with the architecture of the tool or tool map so as to appreciate various parts of the tool, their functions, utility and inter-relations.
- Step -5: Learners are exposed to simple application development methodology by using the tool at the beginner’s level.
- Step -6: Learners perform the differential skills related to the use of the tool to improve the given ready-made industry-standard outputs.
- Step -7: Learners are engaged in appreciation of real-life case studies developed by the experts.
- Step -8: Learners are encouraged to proceed from appreciation to imitation of the experts.
- Step -9: After the imitation experience, they are required to improve the expert’s outputs so that they proceed from mere imitation to emulation.
- Step-10: Emulation is taken a level further from working with differential skills towards the visualization and creation of a complete output according to the requirements provided. (Long Assignments)
- Step-11: Understanding the requirements, communicating one’s own thoughts and presenting are important skills required in facing an interview for securing a work order/job. For instilling these skills, learners are presented with various subject-specific technical as well as HR-oriented questions and encouraged to answer them.
- Step-12: Finally, they develop the integral skills involving optimal methods and best practices to produce useful outputs right from scratch, publish them in their ePortfolio and thereby proceed from emulation to self-expression, from self-expression to self-confidence and from self-confidence to self-reliance and self-esteem!
Skills: Creating Group, Entry of Registration Fees, Activation of Service Tax, Provision and Depreciation Entries, Pass the Transaction, Create Units of Measure, Activation of Interest Calculation, Activation of CST, Multiple level pricing, Interest Calculation, Simple Interest, Set up and Configuration
Outputs: Balance Sheet, Credit sales Entry, Create Sales Excise Voucher, Ledger Creation, Create Stock Go-down, Checking Order, Create Stock Item, Voucher Creation, Cost Centre Creation
- Cost centers and cost categories
- Creating different ledgers
- Creating different cost categories and Centres
- Making different types of voucher entries
- Viewing different cost center reports
- Activating Interest Calculation
- Interest on Outstanding Balances
- Ledger Interest
- Interest on Invoices, Interest Parameters
- Debit Note Interest
- Calculating Interest in Advanced Mode
- Budgets Introduction, Activation and Types
- Closing Balance Budget
- Ledger Budget Report
- Cost Centre Budget & Report
- Basic Knowledge of Standard Costing
- Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow and Funds Flow
- Features of Job Costing
- Recording job costing related transaction
- Voucher Type setup for job work out/in
- Job order processing
- Payroll & Statutory Details
- Income Tax
- Returns summary
- Computation details
- Summary of exceptions
- Table wise GSTR 1, 2, 3B
- Status reconciliation
- HSN summary
- Exporting GSTR 1, 2, 3B
- Enabling Security Control
- Defining Security Level
- Create Users
- Reports, Types and Trial Balances
- Control centre
- Support centre
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below table:
|Section No.||Section Name||Total Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|3||Final Online Examination||50||20|
|4||SUPWs (Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)||5 Assignments||2 Assignments to be Completed & Uploaded|
YCMOU Mark Sheet
Printed Mark Sheet will be issued by YCMOU on successful completion of Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3 and will be delivered to the learner by MKCL.
YCMOU Mark Sheet will be available only for Maharashtra jurisdiction learners
MKCL's KLiC Certificate
The certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e. Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)
- Learner has to complete and upload minimum 2 out of 5 Assignments