- The Indian banking system consists of 12 public sector banks, 21 private sector banks, 46 foreign banks, 43 regional rural banks and numerous urban cooperative as well as rural cooperative banks.
- Technological development has accelerated the use of mobile and internet banking services all over the nation. The banking sector is focused to make the most of this, by improving the customer’s user experience and be ahead of competition, also creating numerous job opportunities in the process.
- Insurance industry is a crucial contributor towards India’s financial industry. The insurance industry is expanding at a rapid pace. BFSI sectors continues to offer excellent entry level career opportunities for individuals.
The Indian banking system consists of 12 public sector banks, 21 private sector banks, 46 foreign banks, 43 regional rural banks and numerous urban cooperative as well as rural cooperative banks.
Technological development has accelerated the use of mobile and internet banking services all over the nation. The banking sector is focused to make the most of this, by improving the customer’s user experience and be ahead of competition, also creating numerous job opportunities in the process.
Why take Admission?
- BFSI sector provides number of opportunities for ambitious individuals with an intellectually stimulating and fast paced career path. There is a wide scope of job opportunities such as Insurance agent, Loan officer, Mutual Fund advisors, corporate bankers, consumer banking, Bank operations executive and many more.
- As e-commerce and online banking technology continue to expand, tech-savvy individuals will always be in demand. With the use of e-commerce and online banking on the rise, the demand for individuals with technical skills will always be high.
- Besides pursuing a career in BFSI Sector, being financial literate helps manage individual wealth very effectively.
- KLiC courses are recognized by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
- We have adopted Anchor based Video Concept where the learner learns the course in detail
- Learner gets to know various Career Options available in the industry
- Case studies are provided to apply the application of terms
- Encourage him or her to develop integral skills required for the job
- The Academic Approach of the course focuses on the anchor-based video lecture format, where an anchor explains the concepts and course contents. Anchor based course delivery creates an atmosphere similar to a classroom, which helps to keep students engaged. Students can enroll and complete the entire course on their smartphones.
- Smartphone based session end tests and results will be a new feature implemented in this course. The ultimate objective is to empower the learner to engage in socially useful and productive work. It aims at leading the learner to his/her rewarding career as well as development of the society.
- Introduction to Indian Financial system
- Introduction to Banking system with Digital banking
- General Principles of Investing
- Banking products & investment opportunities in banking sector
- Agricultural insurance, Life insurance, General insurance schemes for protection
- Risk and risk assessment in stocks/shares
- Mutual Funds and methods to invest
- Systematic Investment Plans (SIP)
- Financial analysis and credit rating of an individual
- Investment in Post Office schemes, Government bonds
- Career in banking sector
- Career as a BFSI agent
- Necessary communication, networking and selling skills for career in BFSI sector
- Handling and resolving customer grievances
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below table:
|Section No.||Section Name||Total Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|3||Final Online Examination||50||20|
|4||SUPWs (Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)||5 Assignments||2 Assignments to be Completed|
YCMOU Mark Sheet
Printed Mark Sheet will be issued by YCMOU on successful completion of Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3 and will be delivered to the learner by MKCL.
YCMOU Mark Sheet will be available only for Maharashtra jurisdiction learners.
MKCL's KLiC Certificate
The certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e. Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)