- As a Teacher, you should know how and in what way a student learns, does he or she learns from experiences or from Online Tools? How do they like to get information?
- Being a modern-age Teacher, you should know digital tools and methods that a student relates to and to boost learning experience.
- MKCL’s KLiC Smart Teacher course offers Skills to prepare and deliver Smart Classes, lets you give fine digital experience to students, gives you opportunities to teach and learn professionally.
KLiC Smart Teacher
As a teacher, you know how students learn informally outside school either through their "real world" and online experiences. The books they read for personal interest, whether it be on hardcover, paperback, Kindle, or iPad. The sports and musical instruments they play. What they like to do on the computer, whether it is games, social networking, or watching instructional online videos on how to use technology on YouTube.
As more digital tools become available and technologies that facilitate learning in multiple modalities through synchronous or asynchronous online environments become more prevalent and accessible, you as a 21st century teacher need to continue seeking additional tools and avenues to improve student learning.
Why take Admission?
MKCL’s KLiC Smart Teacher course will boost your professional life and make you feel more confident in your classroom. KLiC Smart Teacher course will empower you with 21st century skills which are directly applicable in the classroom. This will transform you as a Smart Teacher and wide open the doors of various opportunities in your professional life.
Learner can choose any of the following option:
- Online Registration: Learner needs to visit www.mkcl.org/join and make an online payment for admission confirmation. Kindly refer online admission process guidelines for more details.
- Register at Center: Learner can contact preferable MKCL’s Authorised learning center and coordinate with them for registration process
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st - Last day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st - Last day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
The course focuses on building Digital Skills in Teachers with small video demonstrations. It makes the Teacher well acquainted with constructive teaching-learning methods. It develops the technology friendly teaching and helps to create engaging digital learning experience for the students.
- The course consists of TEN roles of modern-age Teacher. Each role begins with the introduction of the role and skills required to fulfil it.
- Teachers are introduced to core skills required for each role with demonstration of everyday practical situations.
- To make a teacher aware about the technical skills, he or she has given few situations. He or she to analyse, answer to the questions.
- Teachers are showed to explore more paths of learning with the help of Online Links and prompted to apply them in real life situations.
The following topics cover Video-based skills:
- Technology Facilitator
- Classroom Facilitator
- Academic Facilitator
- eContent Developer
- eAssessment Developer
- Techno pedagogue
- Expert Searcher
- Lifelong learner
- eSchool Administrator
- Online References of Marathi for good teaching
- Online References of Hindi for good teaching
- Online References of English for good teaching
- Online References of Physics for good teaching
- Online References of Chemistry for good teaching
- Online References of Biology for good teaching
- Online References of Mathematics for good teaching
After successful completion of course, learners need to appear for final exam.
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below table:
|Section No.||Section Name||Total Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|3||Final Online Examination||50||20|
|4||SUPWs (Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)||5 Assignments||2 Assignments to be Completed & Uploaded|
MKCL's KLiC Certificate
The certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e. Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)
- Learner has to complete and upload minimum 2 out of 5 Assignments