This concept of physical objects communicating and interacting with each other online is referred to as the Internet of Things or IoT. This online network of physical objects is accomplished through the use of types of sensors, actuators and RFID tags. Installing these tags inside a physical object gives it the ability to be monitored and controlled remotely through the Internet. This eliminates the need for humans to constantly enter and monitor data. Instead, objects can communicate directly with each other, without the need for a person to link them together.
Do you know that, computers, smartphones and tablets are not only the objects, which are able to connect to the Internet?
Nowadays, nearly everything around us — from animals and household lights to human beings and cars — has the ability to be brought online to interact with other machines.
What you'll learn ?
If you are curious about how devices are controlled remotely using mobile devices then this course is for you….
In the course, learner will examine the concept of IoT. Learner will also look at the ‘things’ that make up the Internet of Things, including how those components are connected together, how they communicate, and how they add value to the generated data. After completing this course learner can design and built IoT system for home/office.
After completing this course, Learner may get various Career Opportunities like:
- IoT System Design Engineer.
- IoT software developer.
- IoT product manager.
- IoT solution Architect.
- IoT research developer.
- IoT service manager and so on…
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
The course focuses on practical knowledge and application. The aim is to make the learner efficient and to offer him or her rewarding career.
- The participants get the Overview of the course, use of tools and their application in real life
- He or She learns about available career opportunities, roles to be performed at the workplace
- Learner gets to know various parts, functions and inter relations of the tool
- At the Beginner Level, the learner knows the Simple Application Development Technology
- Encourage him or her to develop integral skills required to make them job-ready
- Introduction to IOT
- Introduction to Arduino Board
- Arduino IDE
- LED Bar
- Piezo Buzzer
- Serial Monitor
- Push Button
- Proximity Sensor
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- LDR Sensor
- DC Motor
- Servo Motor
- Bluetooth Communication
- RTC Module
- Introduction to NodeMCU
- Case Study-Home Automation
- IOT Projects for Practice
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below table:
|Section No.||Section Name||Total Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|3||Final Online Examination||50||20|
|4||SUPWs (Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)||5 Assignments||2 Assignments to be Completed & Uploaded|
MKCL's KLiC Certificate
The certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e. Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)
- Learner has to complete and upload minimum 2 out of 5 Assignments